Ash’s @ the Point Cafe has been looking after locals and visitors for over 30yrs – with delicious local seafood including gulf prawns, barramundi, king threadin and gulf mud-crab – as well as snacks, meals, breakfast, lunch and catering for functions and groups…
A sample on offer includes:
- Ash’s own crumbed Gulf prawn cutlets
- Ash’s Seafood Basket
- Barramundi or King Threadfin – Battered – Crumbed or Grilled
- $6 Special – piece of local fish battered with 1/3 serve of chips
- Barramundi Burger
Are you hungry yet?
Ash’s has an all day menu from a wide range of breakfast plate options, fresh fruit salad, snacks and toasties, to mouth watering burgers, wraps and muffins along with salads, smoothies and options for gluten free, vegetarian and more..
If you need a great coffee to start your day try one of Ash’s cappuccino’s, latte’s, chai or affagatto – then for a treat why not Ash’s own ice coffee or ice chocolate.
Mango or mixed berry smoothies along with soft serve ice-cream or yoghurt – thickshakes and milkshakes – something for everyone.
Ash’s has lots more to help you enjoy your adventure in the Gulf including:
- Fishing tackle, bait and ice
- Extensive range of souvenirs and clothing
- Essential grocery items
- Mobile phones, SIMS, USB’s and camera cards plus phone recharge
- Cold drinks, confectionary and icecreams
- Booking agency for charters and Trans North – Cairns to Karumba bus
- Savoury snacks and chocolates
Come see for yourself….